Monday, November 26, 2018

Opening Day

On Saturday, we loaded up and hit the slopes for the official opening day of Silverstar's 2018-2019 ski season. The kids have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of snow and were super stoked to get on their skis again. 

And it was a perfect first day back, bluebird and fresh, can't ask for much more.  I have a funny feeling we will be spending lots of time at the hill this winter!! 

Truthfully, I do miss the sand between my toes but these smiles warm my heart too!
 

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

Lisa D :) your family is the cutest - I was reading an article about the royals and saw they mentioned Lakefield which brought me back to Derica and camp and you :) I can’t find your email address but I always remembered your blog posts :)
How are you? I’ve finally been to Orleans as well - and always say I met this really rad person from here - we hit it off immediately :)
Miss you D hope you, trap, P and Leo are hopefully enjoying skiing this 2019-2020 season :)

xx jazzy